Dr. Christy and the dental care team at Orchard Hill Dental place the health and safety of our patients as the highest priority in our Hendersonville office. Our office has always followed all guidelines and recommendations of the ADA, CDC, and local governing bodies for infection control. We welcome you to contact us directly with any specific questions or concerns you may have about how our office is maintaining a safe environment and preventing the spread of COVID-19.
We ask that if you are sick or have been exposed to the coronavirus that you call our office to reschedule your appointment. If you have recently traveled please wait at least 14 days after returning to visit our office. These rules will remain in place until it is no longer a recommendation of the CDC or any local governing bodies and are designed to protect all patients and staff.
COVID-19: what we are doing to protect patients and staff
Patients will experience some changes to their typical office visit all of which are now in place to minimize contact, airborne pathogens, and the risk of infection.
- Staggered scheduling of appointments to reduce the number of people in our office and allow extra time between patients for more extensive cleaning and sanitizing.
- Parking lot check-in: call when you’re in the parking lot, and we’ll call to let you know your room is clean and ready.
- No-touch check-in, check-out…you get to keep the pen!
- We will be taking your temperature before you enter the office with a digital thermometer and requiring a brief health screening questionnaire.
What we are asking of patients
To keep everyone as safe as possible we ask that you do the following:
- Wear a mask when entering and leaving the office.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Please do not bring extra guests into the office for your appointment unless arranged ahead of time.
We want all patients to feel welcome, safe, and comfortable when you visit us. Please let us know if you need assistance or have special considerations that we can accommodate to make your visit pleasant.